A government department in Canberra is seeking the services of Systems Analyst.
1. Experience and track record in delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality.
2. Sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills with an ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
3. Demonstrated experience as a System Analyst in Government or industry equivalent.
4. Ability to create technical documentation, including Visio workflows regarding functional requirements and design specifications.
5. Ability to capture current process “AS IS”, of a system and be able to clearly articulate solutions.
6. Demonstrated communication, negotiation and Liasion skills.
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold Baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to receipt of applications by 10am 16th January 2019.
* Mandatory field