A government department in Canberra is seeking a Cataloguer/Information Management Specialist to support a small team responsible for developing and managing the content model and associated taxonomy for the department. The Cataloguer has to quickly understand complex processes and be able communicate them in simple language.
The specialist will undertake the following activities:
• contribute to the ongoing development of the content model for the department, through a broad range of activities such as developing controlled vocabularies and classification schemas
• develop a channel ontology based on existing department mappings of services
• develop and implement standards and guidelines to ensure all content in the Web Content Management System is appropriately catalogued
• design and document channel information management standards
• assist with the promotion of the website approach to information management to other business teams within the department
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold Baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to receipt of applications by 2pm 16th January 2019.
* Mandatory field