A government department in Canberra is seeking the services of a Channel Coordinator. The specialist will undertake the following activities:
• Assist with channel quality management activities to ensure that deliverables are fit for purpose and meet the user need
• Provide support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, assist managers with other large projects
• Provide project administration support including meeting coordination, taking notes and information management
• Assist with the preparation of documentation, including reports, schedules, presentations, meeting documentation, communications and templates
• General administrative tasks such as purchasing and file management
• Liaising with internal stakeholders
• Maintaining spreadsheets and registers
• Other administrative duties as directed.
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold Baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to receipt of applications by 2pm 16th January 2019.
* Mandatory field