A government department in Canberra is seeking the services of a Delivery Manager.
• Drives innovation, manages and leads change, and actively contributes to and implements the Department's strategic direction
• Responsible for understanding, managing and communicating between stakeholder groups, balancing priorities and escalating as appropriate
• Manages dependencies of varying complexity
• Provides input to balance objectives and redeploy people and resources as priorities change
• Delivery escalation point for the programme and awareness of the bigger picture
• Support and coach delivery team members to ensue adherence to Agile practices
• Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget, and adhere to the department's project management framework and ICT delivery process.
1. Demonstrated experience in Delivery Management in Government or industry equivalent.
2. Demonstrated experience in driving innovation and change, building relationships and managing key strategic stakeholders.
1. Significant experience in Agile practices, including SCRUM and Kanban, and project and programme management frameworks and policies.
2. Significant experience in delivery of multiple technical projects and programmes, including strong organisational and communication skills.
3. Hold, be working towards or an ability to retain an industry recognised qualification in project management such as:
• Diploma of Project Management
• Diploma of Risk Management
• PRINCE2 Foundation
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
• MSP Managing Successful Programmes Certifications
• Certification in Prosci’s Change Management Methodology
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen prior to commencement.
The role closes to receipt of applications by 1pm 16th November 2018.
* Mandatory field