A government department in Canberra is seeking the services of a Senior Project Manager.
1. 8+ years working at a senior project manager level.
2. Formal qualification in project management (e.g. Diploma of
Project Management, Bachelor of Project Management, Prince2 Practitioner, etc.)
3. Experience developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
1. Good understanding of contemporary ICT systems development approaches and practices and the ability to apply that knowledge to ensure effective project management outcomes.
2. Excellent collaborative and interpersonal communication skills, including superior writing skills.
3. Experience using Microsoft Project Server to manage projects.
4. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a team environment including demonstrating drive, influence and perseverance.
5. Experience developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to receipt of applications by 1pm 14th November 2018.
* Mandatory field