A government department in Canberra seeks the services of a Project Secretariat Support to produce documentation in relation to the role they have been performing and store in appropriate HP Content Manager containers.
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate that you have experience in and are capable of:
• Writing Minutes recording key discussion points and decisions including Action items in Program and Project Board Meetings.
• Collating and managing the delivery of project board papers by the required date.
• Maintaining project and program governance documentation including Terms of Reference.
• Assisting in the management of project products at the program level – through review of status reports and program status meetings.
• Supporting Project Managers by reviewing project artefacts to improve quality for board consumption.
• Drafting program status updates required for senior executives.
• Keeping records and assisting with the resolution of project and program tasks to prompt items to be actively managed.
• Assisting the program and its related project to adhere to the governing frameworks and processes and drive quality assurance.
• Maintaining productive working relationships with Program Manager, Project Managers, Directors, Key Stakeholders and Senior Executives.
• Assisting in the monitoring of project dependencies with other programs.
• Assisting the Program Manager by managing and coordinating specific aspects and activities of a program and its related projects.
• Working collaboratively with Project Managers to coordinate the subsequent projects to manage interdependencies and resources.
• Providing support in the collation of the Monthly Program Status Reports.
• Ability to learn the internal Budget Management System to assist in entering project forecasts.
Expected Qualifications and Experience:
The expected qualifications and experience required for the role include:
• Proficiency in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working on business process and ICT systems projects.
• Ability to successfully engage and interact with business stakeholders.
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen prior to commencement.
The role closes to applications by 2pm 17th October 2018.
* Mandatory field