A government department in Canberra seeks the services of a Security Analyst to support key deliverables to enhance the department’s cyber protection capabilities.
1. A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT security environment - in particular, network security operations, integration of cyber systems and tools, risk and reporting.
2. Experience working in Windows or Unix environments.
3. Demonstrated high level analytical and technical report writing skills.
4. Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government security requirements.
5. Proven ability to manage competing priorities in the delivery of successful outcomes in a high-tempo team environment.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships, mentor personnel and engage with senior stakeholders.
7. A strong understanding of Australian Government policies and frameworks – particularly in Cyber Security and Australian Signals Directorate requirements;
8. Relevant tertiary/industry (or equivalent) qualifications.
9. Industry certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CREST and Ethical Hacking.
10. Previous experience in an Australian Government agency.
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold NV1 OR NV2 clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to applications by 2pm 23rd October 2018.
* Mandatory field