A government department in Canberra seeks the services of a System Tester to perform quality assurance and testing of changes to business systems delivered under the program of work to ensure they are of high quality and support business requirements.
The requirements for the role include:
- Reviewing and updating requirements/user stories and providing associated test estimates
- Developing and executing test cases
- Preparing complex test data
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test documentation including test strategies, test plans, test suites, test summary reports, testing processes and knowledge base articles
- Contribute to testing approvals within ITIL-based change management processes
- Identifying, documenting and managing defects through to resolution
- Managing tasks and testing artefacts within Team
- Attending and contributing to scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Performing knowledge transfer, training and demonstrations to team members and stakeholders
- Conduct regular end to end system regression testing
- SQL and automated testing skills would be very desirable
The role requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold Baseline clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to applications by 2pm 12th October 2018.
* Mandatory field