A government department in Canberra require the services of a Senior Tester – SAP experience preferred to support ongoing projects, maintenance and enhancement of the SAP Platform (HEC).
The successful candidate will work as part of a project team and be responsible for delivering project activities and outcomes.
The resource will need the following attributes: -
· Knowledge of FICO, HR, SRM, BI and Interface testing would be advantageous.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience.
· Demonstrated analytical skills of a high order in SAP ERP and SAP Fiori environments preferred.
· Provide input to or work with the Test Leads and Managers to develop cost estimates for testing activities.
· Analyse system documentation to develop test case specifications.
· Creation of comprehensive test cases and complex test data for a variety of systems using a range of tools.
· Conduct peer reviews with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality of work.
· Exceptional organizational & time management skills; Provide status reports on activities and tasks.
· Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager as a testing tool preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to write test scripts and capture test results in HPQC or similar testing tool.
· Demonstrated ability to work to meet exacting deadlines while maintaining quality.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
· Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
· Public Sector Experience.
· Working with a multicultural team.
The client requires the candidate to be an Australian Citizen and have Baseline clearance prior to commencement.
The role closes to applications at 5.00pm on 20th September 2018.
* Mandatory field